Resolutions adopted at the AGM
- The share dividend was determined at SEK 2.50 per share (3.50).
- Erik Paulsson (Chairman), Mats Qviberg, Mats Paulsson, Per-Uno Sandberg, Mats Årjes,
Eivor Andersson and Pär Nuder were re-elected as ordinary members of the Board. All
to hold office for one year.
- The Board's remuneration remains unchanged, totalling TSEK 730, of which TSEK 155
refers to the Chairman and TSEK 115 to the other members of the Board elected at the
- Erik Paulsson (Chairman), Mats Qviberg, Mats Paulsson and Per Limberg were
re-elected as members of the Nominating Committee.
- The Board's proposed principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for
Company management were agreed upon. This implies, amongst other things, that
variable remuneration may total a maximum of 40% of 12 times the monthly salary.
The period of notice on behalf of the Company shall be a maximum of 24 months, and
on behalf of Company management, a maximum of 6 months. Severance pay is payable
only upon termination of employment on behalf of the Company, and only during the time
until the dismissed individual obtains new employment.
- The Board was authorised to undertake decisions regarding the acquisition and transfer
of the Company's own shares. The acquisition of own shares is to be undertaken on a
regulated market and may only take place within the listed price interval. The repurchase
and sale of own shares is limited to Class B shares.
Resolutions adopted at the board meeting following election
- The compensation Committee shall be comprised of Erik Paulsson (Chairman),
Mats Qviberg and Mats Paulsson,
- The Audit Committee shall be comprised of Per-Uno Sandberg (Chairman),
Eivor Andersson and Pär Nuder.
For further information contact:
Mats Årjes, CEO tel +46 (0) 280 880 80
Magnus Sjöholm, CFO tel +46 (0) 280 880 90
SkiStar AB (publ), whose Class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq OMX Mid Cap Stockholm, owns
and operates ski resorts in Sälen, Åre and Vemdalen in Sweden and in Hemsedal and Trysil in