The Shareholders of SkiStar AB (publ) are hereby notified of the Annual General Meeting to be held at 2 pm on 14 December 2013, at Experium at Lindvallen in Sälen. Lunch will be served from 11.30 am.
Right to participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders
Shareholders wishing to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall both:
In order that shareholders who have their shares registered with an authorised nominee shall have the right to participate in the Annual General Meeting, such shareholders must temporarily re-register their shares in their own names. Such reregistration must be accomplished with Euroclear no later than Monday, 9 December 2013. This implies that the shareholders must inform the nominees of such re-registration in good time prior to this date.
Registration of participation in the Annual General Meeting, etc.
Registration of participation in the Annual General Meeting must be submitted in writing to SkiStar AB, Aktieagarservice, 780 67 Salen, by fax to: +46 280-218 50, or by telephone: +46 280-880 95. The shareholder's name, personal identity number/corporate identity number, address, telephone number, and number of shares held, including class of shares held, must be provided when registering. Shareholders who are represented by a proxy must issue a dated, written power of attorney for the proxy. Such a power of attorney is considered to apply for a period of one year after being issued, or longer if clearly stated on the document, up to a maximum of five years. This power of attorney should be sent to the company at the above address in good time prior to the Annual General Meeting. If the power of attorney has been issued by a legal entity, a certified copy of the legal entity's registration certificate or equivalent should be attached. The company can provide shareholders with a power of attorney form, if required. Please address enquiries regarding the power of attorney form to the above address or telephone number. Each shareholder or proxy may be accompanied at the meeting by no more than two assistants. The company must be provided with information regarding any assistants at the time of registration.
1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Election of chairman of the meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of voting list.
4. Approval of proposed agenda.
5. Election of two persons to verify the minutes.
6. Confirmation that the meeting has been properly convened.
7. Presentation of the submitted annual report and auditor's report, as well as the consolidated financial statements and auditor's report for the consolidated accounts.
8. Presentation by the CEO.
9. Resolution regarding adoption of the income statement and balance sheet, and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
10. Resolution regarding the appropriation of the company's profit according to the adopted balance sheet.
11. Resolution regarding the discharge from liability of the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO.
12. Resolution regarding the fees for the members of the Board of Directors and of audit fees.
13. Election of members of the Board of Directors and auditor.
14. Election of members of the Nomination Committee.
15. Approval of the principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for company management.
16. Resolution on authorisation providing Board of Directors with the right to pass resolutions regarding acquisitions and sale of the company's own shares.
17. Close of Annual General Meeting.